Immersive Football and English language programme designed to give 9-17 year olds an authentic insight into the life of a professional football player in the heart of the Etihad Campus, the home of Manchester City.
City Football Language School (CFLS) is a fully immersive football and English language programme for 9-17 year old boys and girls. Based at the Etihad Campus, it has been designed to give you an authentic insight into the life of a professional football player at the home of Manchester City.
A Unique Experience:
World Class Facilities: You will train at City Football Academy, an outstanding training centre shared by Manchester City’s First Team, Women’s team and Academy teams.
International Mix: Since 2015, we have welcomed 56 different nationalities on the course, creating a truly international experience.
Integrated Learning: Football and English language sessions are integrated from one session to the next in a unique learning plan designed to immerse and inspire.
- - 3 hours of football training per day
- - Follow City Football Schools’ authentic training philosophy and methodology
- - Focus on development of individual technique
- - Train in a team environment
- - Improve game understanding and creativity through playing
- - Experience how City players train and competeHave fun making friends from all over the world
- - 30 hours football coaching
- - 30 hours Football Plus sessions (English language)
- - Exclusive City Football Schools training kit
- - Private en-suite single bedrooms with Wi-Fi
- - Daily coach transfer to City Football Academy
- - Full-board meals
- - Laundry facilities available
- - 2 weekend excursions
- - Evening activities every night
- - All course materials
- - End-of-course certificate and academic report
- - Etihad Stadium tour
- - National Football Museum visit
OVERVIEW OF PRICES
• Course fee: £2795 (includes Registration Fee)
• Airport transfer: Return transfer to and from Manchester airport is available at an additional cost of £90, please email email@example.com to arrange a transfer after you have booked your child’s flights. Please contact us to arrange a
transfer to and from a different airport.
• Unaccompanied minor (UM): For players travelling as an unaccompanied minor with airlines, there is a charge of £60 in addition to the airline’s standard fee. This ensures there is a named person to meet, greet and sign for UM players on arrival
• Damage deposit: A damage deposit of £40 will be required to cover any damage cost if necessary, to be handed to staff in cash
on arrival. The deposit will be returned to your child on their last day providing no damage has been made.
• Laundry bag: To use the complimentary daily kit wash service, players must purchase a laundry bag for £5 when arriving at the
residence. Alternatively, players may
All students must book in advance of their course start date. Full booking fees must also be paid.
ALL BOOKING FORMS MUST BE SENT TO THE ABOVE EMAIL ADDRESS.
Terms & Conditions:
Please refer to your booking form for the full list of Terms and Conditions.
Once we receive your Booking Form via email, our staff will then advise you to make the payment.
Company Name: International Educational Services Arab World
BIC / SWIFT-Code: MIDLGB22XXX
Bank Name: HSBC BANK
Bank Address: 90 Baker ST, London, W1 UK
Please send us a copy of the payment transfer via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also please use "CFLS - Your Name" as a reference for your payment transfer.
All players will stay in high-quality university accommodation, including:
- - Acco mmodation
- - Private en-suite bedrooms
- - Full-board meals (breakfast and dinner at the residence; lunch at Connell College; packed-lunches at the weekend)
- - 24-hour reception, communal space, Wi-Fi, study desk
- - Daily coach transfer to and from City Football Academy
- - Laundry facilities available at extra cost (free laundry provided for CFLS kit)
- - 13 nights (an extra night's stay is available at additional cost)
- - Seperate accommodation for Girls
The safety and welfare of our players is our number one priority.
- - Dedicated on-site team
- - 24-hour supervision
- - High staff to student ratios (16:1 football plus and coaching sessions; 10:1 residence)
- - Airport meet and greet available
- - Unaccompanied minor service available
- - Police background checks on all staff
- - Secure training facilities at City Football Academy
- - Female staff always available on girls programme
In the evenings you will relax with friends on social activities after dinner, and each weekend you will go on an exciting excursion, such as Blackpool Pleasure Beach.
“Everything they provide is excellent, and most of all, I like the teammates I met here; everybody comes from everywhere.”
“I have had the coolest two weeks with my friends, getting to play at City. It’s epic to feel like a true player.”
“I’ve been so lucky to train in the middle of the Etihad Campus. We get to train like professionals, using the same pitches. I’ve made so many friends from all over the world. Everyone has been so kind and generous. Truly, the best experience of my life.”
“I’ve loved training at City Football Academy for two weeks, learning English and improving my football skills. I’ve been looked after by the team and made to feel like a real player. I can’t wait to tell all of my friends about my experience!”
“Thank you so much for your help and support, the boys enjoyed the programme to the max. It was a great experience for them.”
“The best thing is the training and the Football Plus sessions that give you the feeling like you are a pro-player.”